- Selected as Young Business professional 2015, Chamber630
- Over 150 mandatory arbitration hearings
- 25 jury trials as sole trial counsel
- Prosecution of personal injury cases involving auto accidents, slip and falls
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Dupage County Bar Association (DCBA)
- Will County Bar Association
Law Degree: DePaul University College of Law Chicago, IL
- Graduated in 2011 with a J.D.
- Dean's list: Fall 2008, Spring 2010 and Spring 2011.
- CALI Awards: Trial Advocacy II and International Moot Court
- Order of Barristers, DePaul Chapter, inducted May 2011
- Semi-Finalist Midwest Regional Commercial Arbitration Competition, 2009
- Lipkin & Higgins, Chicago, IL - January 2010 - November 2011
- DePaul University College of Law, Research Assistant: 2010-2011
Undergraduate Degree: Mercyhurst College, Erie, PA
- Graduated in 2008 with a B.A..
- Major: Political Science and Dance
- Dean's list: 12 trimesters, 2004-2008
Volunteer and Community Involvement
- Director, Chamber630
- Secretary of Executive Board of Directors, Chamber630
- Chair Young Professionals Network, Chamber630
- President, Exchange Club of DuPage County
- Case Manager, St. Vincent DePaul Society
- St. Scholastica, Woodridge, IL, Contemporary Ensemble
- Illinois Legal Aid, Chicago, IL, LiveHelp, Operator - 2010 - 2011
- Chicago Bar Association, Chicago, IL, Charity Events, Dealer- 2008-2015
- St. James Church, Rockford, IL, Guitar Group, Flautist-1997-2008
Current Town of Residence
- Crest Hill, Illinois
...This content is hidden by default...