General Litigation Profile
- Small Claims Actions, mandatory arbitration hearings, and jury trials
- Building and License Enforcement, Demolition Unit.
- Has handled cases in the following Illinois counties:
Kane, Cook, DuPage, and Will
- Illinois State Bar Association (ISBA)
- Chicago Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Society of International Law
- 2011: J.D.: DePaul University College of Law
- Philip C. Jessup International Law Moot Court Team.
- Certificate in International and Comparative Law
- City of Chicago Law Department
- 2007: B.A.: Concordia College - Moorhead, MN
- Major: French and Global Studies - conferred with Honors
- Minor: Political Science
Volunteer and Community Involvement
- Jaycees and Junior League of Kane and DuPage Counties
- Auxiliary Board of Directors, Association House of Chicago
Current Town of Residence
- Naperville, Illinois
...This content is hidden by default...